Monday, October 11, 2010

The WestSide Stry (GC2BEFW)

This was a night cache. Found it at 11:09 PM. Just after work... Whoot! I got my 16th cache on the sixteenth day by the skin of my teeth. Weird phrase. Huh? I mean who has skin on their teeth? The phrase came from some where. It is not important. So I worked on my roof again today. It is pretty much ready for the ice block... Yay! for ice block. David and I had to scramble at around 1pm to cover up my newly repaired decking with tar paper. A storm blew in from seemingly nowhere. Once we picked up the tools we rushed off to the Westside Story cache locations area. I had three minutes to look for it before leaving David there and going to work. As I was leaveing the parking lot. David was saying, “I found the cache.” He pointed at a bush and said, “it is in there.” I said, “OK, I will see you later” I waved at him and split.
After work I drove back up to the West Side. Parked near the bush that David had pointed out. It don't get any easier. I started looking around by the head lights bright glow. I actually got worried for a moment that I might not find it, and then there it was. I signed the log book, and then I looked at the building longingly. Last call people. I like a good beer every now and then. I don't like crowds. Tempting but I really wanted to get back home and log my 16th cache. Sixteen days 16 caches. Boo yeah baby. There really is room in my life for business and pleasure. I can't tell you how happy I am. “Don't hate me because I've found 16 caches in 16 days... lol.”

No comments:

Post a Comment