Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 22 You Are,, Here (FC156J)

Day 22. Whoot!. Niki and I did this one. It is .7 miles away. David agreed to watch after the kids. It was late when we headed out but not so late the sun had set. I'd say it was dusk. Magic hour. We brought KC. He needed an evening walk anyhow. He stopped a few times to drop some black stuff on the side of the road. Niki and I of course scooped it all up with our trusty pooper scooper. What a dog. Lol. On our way to the cache Niki proclaims that she knows where the cache it. I being a little slow asked her what she meant. She said, “The name of the cache is You Are Here, right.. “ I Nodded my head and smiled. There is a rock coming into Kane from Warren that is sort of shaped like PA. There is a star on the rock that says you are here. It dawned on me after she had figured this out. We continue. Niki and I hold hands. I know I am really enjoying this time with her. Eventually we approach the sign. The GPS says we are close. Real close. We poke around the sign. I look into a rock crevice and find the cache. I don't know how I spotted the cache, it was well hidden. I sign the log book, and we head back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment