Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 94 ANF 12 Micro (GC1CEM1)

    ANF 12 Micro by Pegasis was a pretty fun cache. Oh it was not a hard cache to find. We drove out we parked and I located it very quickly. After ward the fun began. We walked up the trail leading into the Allegheny National Forest. That is til we heard a gun shot in the distance. Even though we were all ablaze in our hunter orange we decided not to go too deep in.
   We got KC excited playing with sticks. I think Novalee started it. KC was not interested in her little stick so I showed Novalee how it was done. I got a bigger stick and KC just got so excited when I trhew it. KC went after it of course. He picked it up in his mouth and charged on past me daring me to pluck it out of his mouth. The first two passes he got past me. He would turn and then run towards Niki daring her to pluck the stick from his mouth. Then he would charge back towards and pass me. He was haveing a blast until I managed to pluck the stick from his mouth. He was shocked. I tossed the stick and he would go after the stick and start the game again. 
    Takoda and Novalee got into the action. We all had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment