Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 81 Ham 4 (GC1KBK9)

   Can you believe it another snowy day in western PA. Ham 4 by Dadidida was another in a series of Ham caches. I love Ham lol...  I am grateful that there are so many cache and dash caches in the area. It makes geo cacheing in the winter a lot easer. Especially when I have time restriction. I apologize though, these cache and dashes does not leave a lot to write about.
   This cache was along the side of route 219 going towards Bradford. As we approached the cache I asked Niki if she would drop me off before turning around to park on the other side of the road. I don't think she heard because we just whisked on by. We turned around and parked. I crossed the road and found the cache quickly. I signed the log book and we went on to enjoy the adventure that was the rest of our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment