Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 86 Route 6 Rest (GCPX69)

   Route 6 Rest by The "E" Team was a pretty quick cache. We headed over to Mt Jewit around 1pm. We spent most of the morning taking care of presents. Packing them in if it fits it ships boxes, and writing on the back of photographs. It did not leave too much time for geo cacheing. We took what time we had and made the best of it.
    When we got to Mt Jewit Novalee let us know she had to go potty. We stopped off at Cafe Sol. I waited in the van while Niki helped Novalee with natures call. As I sat in the van I looked across the street at the Post Office and said to my self why not. I grabbed the boxes, Steadied them using my chin and walked across the street to the Post Office and mailed out the packages. When I got back to the van everyone was ready so we drove on to the cache location
    We parked at a nice little rest area. Most of the tables were graced the flat areas in and around the hills around the parking area, which was nicely plowed. Novalee found a nice little gazebo that she enjoyed playing in. Niki in I climbed up the hill and counted down the footage between us in the cache. When we got close we read the hint. "In a hollowed out log" there was many of them. We looked for about 10 minutes before finding cache. We found it. I signed the log and we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment