Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 78 Ham 16 (GC2EJY2)

    Ham 16 by Dadidida was a nice cache. This was the second time I've atempted this one. The first time I could not find a parking place near the cache. It has been raining today washing away some of the snow, so now I can  park on the side of the road. Yay. Niki the kids I loaded into the van and we drove for a bit. I guess I kind of cheated myself with this cache. I had a feeling it was a cache and dash, and I was right. Niki and I got out of the vehicle and found the cache with  in minutes. It being Sunday I should have sought a more challenging cache. It was a good day though. I signed the log book and we found a nice place to walk KC properly. We even had some fun in the snow before I left for work. Sigh. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment