Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 72 Cabin Fever Blues #6 (GC1NTJV)

I think there is 3 feet of snow on the ground. I guess this is why Pegasis started the Cabin Fever series of GeoCaches. Driving was slow. Visibility was low. I drove us out there and past the cache location. Turned around at Bob's Trading Post.... A great pizza joint. Then found a place to pull over near the cache. Our final resting place was about 130 feet away from the cache.  I was kind of nervous about where I parked the van. I was not 100% sure I could get the old girl moving again. I would find out soon enough though. So Niki and I left the warmth of the van to go and find the cache. We had to cross the road. The GPS lead us towards the guard rails on the other side of the road. Once I was within 13 feet of the cache I spotted it quickly. Niki also spotted the cache at about the same time. Yeah but I saw it first lol... I signed the log book. Then we went back to the van to see what we could do about getting out of where we parked..

No comments:

Post a Comment