Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 71 Bus-E-Turn Around (GC1PYDG)

    We decorated the Christmas tree today. It looks real nice. After ward we decided to go and find the Bus-E-Turn Around cache by Mikey Mouse. We all left the house just before 12. The little ones put up their traditional resistance. Sigh. We loaded into the van cleaned the snow off. Yep it is still snowing :) It is very pretty. Then we drove. It was a short trip along route 6. Until our turn at the cross roads.
   We parked the van 30 feet from the cache. I read the hint to Niki. Niki dove into the hunt. I kinda dragged my feet hoping the GPS might divulge more information. Mean while Niki is in an old foundation of a building that has been torn down or was never built, and she is digging in the snow. I start wandering around. I have walked to within 3 feet of the cache.  I look up Niki is smiling, she asks "Is this what you are looking for." She is holding the cache., "I was hoping I was digging in the right place."  "Looks like you were babes" She handed me the cache. I signed the log book then we headed some place to take KC for his walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment