Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 80 The Sign Remedy (GC11K4D)

   This was an over cast cache and dash. I did not know that the Sign Remedy by Withiepoo_61 and Ghostfi... was going to be such a quickie. It was though and considering how cold it was this was a good thing. We drove up route 219 towards Bradford. We were able  to park near the cache local. I got out of the van and walked to within zero feet of the cache. I was curious where the gps would take me. Because of the name of the cache I knew it was in or around the near by Allegheny National Forest sign. I ended up walking 65 feet away from the sign. The GPS said I was zero feet away from it. So I walked up to the sign and with in minutes located the cache, then signed the log book. We then went across the street to Mead Run road and walked KC.

No comments:

Post a Comment