Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 84 Mikey Mouse's 4 Corners (GCVYNC)

  Mikey Mouse's 4 Corners by Mikey Mouse was a fun little cache. We found the cache fast, we are loving this road. It cuts through some very pretty back country. On the way too the cache we stopped off at the cache we did yesterday so Takoda could trade for something. It was kind of neat, in a clandestine way. We pulled over I reached into the hollow of a tree and pulled out a container.... It really felt like magic. After I put the doll cache back. We continued on to our destination. When we got to the four corners we scouted for a good parking place. We parked and I headed straight to the cache.. :) I had to dig it out and my hands were a little to big, but I got it and signed the log. Then the five of us just played. It was a great moment of a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment