Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 77 Sylvesters Micro (GC1BNJ7)

Another day. It is clear. The sky is blue. No snow falls. None. It is comfortable out side. We are all charged with a playful energy. We head out. All of us. It looks like there is a easy cache on Longhouse Scenic Drive. Who knows might have lots of pretty scenery in the winter. We drove on by. The road is not maintained in the winter. I started looking for another likely cache already loaded in my GPS. Sylvesters Micro by Pegasis seemed it might fit the bill. So we drove on until the GPS said we were close. Drove by about 200 feet looking for a good pull over point. We found one on the other side of the road. The nose of the van facing traffic. Which wigs me out by the way. The van though was fully on the right side of the white line so I tried to forget it.
   We were at Elijah's boat launch. The kids and Niki took KC down the hill towards the water. I headed too the cache. I had a sneaky feeling it might be on the guard rail. I poked around a bit and came up with the cache. Then walked back to the van to find a pen to sign the  log book. Eventually I re-hid the cache and then joined in the winter fun the rest of the family was having down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment