Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 37 An Ideal Cache (GC1VV4D)

Red Hot burning anger. Nestled deep in the gut. Jeesh!.. I got home from work and tried updating caches in the area onto my GPS. For some reason my Magellan Communicator isn't working. You better believe I tried everything in my power to get it working. The only reason I owne a Megellan eXplorist GC is that it interfaces flawlessly with ground speak. Boy am I mad. The more I tried getting the GPS to work with ground speak the later it got. It was almost dark when I gave it up and went for a cache that was already in the GPS. KC needed a walk and I wanted to find the cache before it got real dard.
   An Ideal Cache by Pegasis was my choice of  caches today. It was close by at 1.5 miles away. I left the house in a huff. I was steamed. I was pressured for time. I did not want to accept defeat. All this was on my mind when I stormed out with the dog. We drove to within 100 feet of the cache. Parked the car near An Ideal Farm Rd. Weird huh. I walked north keeping KC leashed. The GPS lead me to a couple of signs. I looked around a couple minutes, and there it was. I should have not found it that quick, I think I get focused when I am upset. Well good for me. I gotta get home now. write that blog, and work on getting the Fricken Magellan Communicator going.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment