Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 46 Old Route 6 Micro (GCQYAQ)

Another cache and dash. And yes I really have to slow down. What good is doing this daily geocaching thing if I am not taking the time to enjoy myself.  I will be glad to be back on second shift. Well er... sorta. I like my evenings with the Niki and the kids. Takoda is responding very well to my pressence. They are a great bunch. Going back to second shift how ever will make daily geocaching in the winter that much easier.
   Tonight Takoda had a Dr appointment. We struggled through his home work and used up pretty much all our caching time. We still decided to give it a shot. We were hopeing to hit the cache on the way to the Dr.s turned out to be a pipe dream. We drove past the cache location spot and kept going. Niki and I decided that I should hunt for it while Takoda was at the Dr. It was a good Idea so once we got to the Dr office. KC and I drove back 7 miles and parked the van.
   I Chose Old Route 6 Micro by Pegasis because it was a cache and dash micro. The cache description explained that the cache location is part of old route 6. I guess they straightened 6 out a bit . What was left  is a paved trail. A great little place to walk. This I found out later. The cache was on the gaurd rail. I signed the log book. Then KC and I went and explored. Unfortunately Niki and the kids had been waiting for our return for about 10 minutes. Not a bad day to wait though the  weather is beautiful....

No comments:

Post a Comment