Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 60 Cabin Fever Blues #4 (GC19FXE)

The days are definitely getting much shorter. I think dusk began to sinks its teeth into the day around 4:30. I was feeling the pressure. Getting the children ready for a cache hunt takes time. When searching for the cache there is no room for error. If we don't find the cache then we need to move on.. With the days this short and getting shorter. Moving on means geocacheing in the dark.
    Todays cache Cabin Fever Blues # 4 by Pegasis was not the first cache we worked on. In fact it was the 3rd. Construction was happening at the first sight. We nearly had a run in with a dump truck. The second sight turned out to be connected to the first sight, even though we drove half a mile away. I had to back down an old logging trail. By this time I was ready to search for a quickie. I packed the kids and the dog back into the car and then we drove 6 miles away to this cache. I found it signed the log book and headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment