Tuesday, November 2, 2010

day 38 Kane Stone Cache (GCQAE1)

Happiness. Every thing worked out fine with my GPS. I gotta remember that I can't fix every problem that comes along. Sometimes even though an issue inconveniences me, it may not be my issue to solve. I think ground speak was haveing issues. Sigh. "If I could turn back time." LOL. I would have spent my evening diferently.
   Today we settled on the Kane Stone Cache, by Dgroomer. It was a nice ride out to the cache spot. We took the car. The van is loaded and waiting for a trip to the landfill. The car was crowded with Niki, the kids and KC all stuffed into it. Fun, Fun. The cache was hidden behind some stones on the side of the road. No great adventures today I am afraid. There was a nice view. But it seemed as though this is an active stone quarries/sand pit... thing. We found the cache quickly signed the log book and headed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment