Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 41 Pine Haven Cache (GCQJ29)

We originally had decided on Tree Farm revisited by Dgroomer. We drove down to the location, the GPS guided us real close to it, but we came up empty. We met the owner of the property. He even helped us look for the cache for a bit. Novalee made lots of shivering noises. It got wet and cold fast. After a little while Niki and I called it quits. We then decided to go for the next closest cache. Pine Haven by Dgroomer.
Niki new the cache was at Pine Haven Veterinary clinic. She was right. We drove right into the Pine Haven parking parking lot. The GPS did its job counting down. Niki decided to wait in the van with the kids. We figured we would go out to a place where KC could run next. I walked up to the Pine Haven sign,. I knew  the cache would be right around there. It seemed to much like a few caches I had done earlier. This cache though was very tricky. I was so impressed with the way it was hid I had Niki come down to the sign and help me rehide the cache after I signed the log book... Of course..

No comments:

Post a Comment