Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 127 Bubba's Monster Inc. (GC2MZT6)

   Today was as good as yesterday was terrible. That said this is my last daily cache. I am traveling further and further away from the house. Which means I am taking more and more time hunting down the cache. Which means I have less and less time to work on the house. I have really enjoyed this project. The price of this project is getting too high. Gas is not cheap. Electricity is not cheap. Time is not cheap. If I have accomplished nothing else, I have accomplished changing geocaching from an interest into a hobby.
    Bubba's Monsters INC. Cache by, bubbabeernut,  was a .3 mile walk. Both of the children were in a great, and talkative mood. KC enjoyed himself. He had a good run. Probably the last one for a little while. We met up with 3-iorfida and his dog on our way back to the van. KC checked them out first. I was very pleased KC finally decided he should come back to me when I called. I hitched KC up.
   The children loved 3-iorfida's dog. They were fascinated by the dogs orange vest. 3-iorfida let us know it was coyote hunting season. I felt kinda of awkward and irresponsible as none of us had our hunter orange gear. I also realized that I got to pay attention to which hunting season is going on when. I would hate to have KC shot by coyote hunters. I was grateful to have received the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment